June 6, 2012
A Luxurious look at the Antoine Preziuso GTS Grand Tourbillon Sport.
For several years now, Antoine Preziuso has made his Haute Horlogerie “Art of Tourbillon” collection a showcase for numerous unique creations that take this prestigious complication, a favourite for the independent watchmaker, as their focus.
The Grand Tourbillon Sport is, without doubt, the most sporting timepiece to join this exclusive line. Its aerodynamic form suggests the contours of racing cars while its dazzling red javelin-shaped hands suggest speedometers. Its case, measuring 52 x 45 mm, is crafted from ChromeCobalt (Co-Cr), an exceptionally resistant, high-tech alloy. It contains the APG/28T tourbillon calibre. Antoine Preziuso further innovates with an original sales concept: his watches are only available from the brand in Geneva.
You don’t live in Switzerland? Not to worry: your flight in business class and two nights in a luxury hotel will be reserved for you when you purchase your watch.
Antoine Preziuso GTS Grand Tourbillon Sport specifications:
- Movement Hand-wound, APG/28T tourbillon calibre, 14½ lignes, 19 jewels, 21,600 vib/h, 110-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours, minutes and seconds on the tourbillon
- Case ChromeCobalt tonneau form, 52 x 45 mm
- Sapphire crystal, front and back
- Water-resistant to 30 m / 3 ATM
- Dial Visible movement
- Javelin-shaped red skeleton hands
- Tourbillon at 6 o’clock
- Bracelet/Strap Black Porosus crocodile with red top-stitching and folding clasp
© 2012, Luxurious Magazine®. All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.K and U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of Luxurious Magazine®, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Luxurious Magazines’ editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.