August 24, 2012
Stuff & Spoilt luxury hampers showcase the very best of Kent produce.
‘Stuffed & Spoilt’ the not-for-profit joint venture between Hadlow College and Kent County Council is now selling artisan luxury food hampers and gift boxes.
The Stuff & Spoilt hampers showcase the best of local Kent produce not usually found outside specialist outlets in their immediate area. The Rochester-based company also sells luxury toiletries and lavender baskets.
“There exists a wealth of wonderful produce right here on our doorstep in Kent,” said Stuffed & Spoilt owner Ashleigh Jenkins, who is making gourmet food and drinks available to foodies throughout the UK with next day deliveries.
The Stuff & Spolit luxury hampers make ideal presents for friends and family as well as corporate Christmas gifts. There is a full range of sixty pre made hampers including, a ‘Taste of Kent’, ‘Stuffed Beer’, ‘Special For Him/Her, ‘Vino Box’ and ‘Night Scented Stock’ plus a bespoke service tailored for special celebrations. A Stuffed & Spoilt gift card adds a personal touch and individualises the gift with the customer’s message.
The £85 bumper ‘Christmas Hamper’ includes luxury marmalade with winter spice, organic mulled wine, Kentish walnuts, crackers, vanilla fudge, chocolate biscuits, cranberry sauce with Port and a handmade Christmas pudding.
Ashleigh has trawled the “Garden of England”, visiting producers, suppliers, farm-shops, delis and farmers markets, “Tasting, sniffing, testing and sampling incredibly special and luxurious, local delights.”
Stuff & Spoilt sells; chocolates from Canterbury and Tenterden; cider from Biddenden; wine from Meopham and Tenterden; preserves and chutneys from Deal, juices from Teynham and Rochester; soap and toiletries from Sevenoaks, London and Bath; tea and coffee from Pluckley; rapeseed oil from Margate; cakes and biscuits from Ashford; nuts and brittle from St Mary’s Platt, marinades from Margate, beer from Westerham and lavender from Whitstable.
According to Ashleigh, these companies are all preserving the rich heritage of British baking, cookery and crafts as well as using new and innovative methods and ingredients.
Often not available outside small, specialist outlets, suppliers draw on the fresh, seasonal and inspiring produce, that are worlds apart from those available in supermarkets.
Stuffed & Spoilt is also working with Kent’s many self-catering holiday cottage owners to offer guests gourmet welcome packs to will enhance their visits, offering a true taste of Kent.
Prices range from £28.50 to the top of the range ‘Stuffed to Bursting’ hampers costing £270. Next day delivery costs from £7.50
New customers will also receive a free jar of red chilli jam worth £5 with their first order over £45 placed before 31st November.
The ‘Stuffed to Bursting’ hamper comprises:
- 1x Kent and Sussex Pluckley Tea Bags (40) (125g)
- 1x Kent and Sussex Breakfast Coffee (227g)
- 1x The Fine Cheese Co Red Hot Chilli Crackers (150g)
- 1x The Fine Cheese Co Olive and Sea Salt Crackers (150g)
- 1x Stilton Crackers (45g)
- 1x Cheddar Crackers (45g)
- 1x Miller Stone Oat Digestives (125g)
- 1x Box of Three Cornish Pinch Salt (Smoked Original
- 1x Salt and Pepper (pack of 3) (75g each)
- 1x Potash Farm Cobnuts
- 1x Potash Farm Walnuts
- 1x Chapel Down Truffles (160g)
- 1x Chapel Down Rose Brut (75cl) 1x Chapel Down Pinot Noir (75cl)
- 1x Chapel Down Flint Dry (75cl)
- 1x Harringtons Benenden Sweet Garlic Salad Dressing (250ml)
- 1x Opies Pickled Shallots in Sherry Vinegar (170g)
- 1x Opies Pickled Free Range Bantam Eggs (170g)
- 1x Farmhouse Kitchen Date and Ale Chutney (310g)
- 1x Farmhouse Kitchen Biddenden Cider Marmalade (340g)
- 1x Farmhouse Kitchen Plum Jam (320g)
- 1x Farmhouse Kitchen Very Berry Jam (320g)
- 1x Chilli and Herb Farm Red Chilli Jam (150ml)
- 1x Blue Bell Hill Apiaries Creamed Honey (227g)
- 1x Kent Cider Fudge (100g)
- 1x Vanilla Fudge (100g)
- 1x Ginger Fudge (100g)
- 1x That’s Nice Black Pepper Jelly (205g)
- 1x That’s Nice Spicy Plum Sauce (305g)
- 1x That’s Nice Chilli Dipping Sauce (305g)
- 1x Meopham Grape Juice (75cl)
- 1x Marshgate Conference Pear Juice (75cl)
© 2012, Luxurious Magazine®. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Luxurious Magazine® is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Luxurious Magazine® with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.. All rights reserved.