October 15, 2012
The Blacksand Continuity Sea Turtle Emerald ladies wrist watch in 18k white gold with emerald and tsavorites.
Blacksand launches its Continuity ladies’ collection and presents the Sea Turtle and Koala models.
These numbered models issued in exclusive series of 8 watches per version eloquently prove that sophistication and responsibility can go hand in hand. The automatic Blacksand 1999 movement – named after the year the founder’s daughter was born – beats to the heart of this magnificent representation and endows time with a new dimension.
This simple and ingenious mechanism offers a wealth of aesthetic freedom and a means of telling the time in a fanciful, elegant manner. The calibre drives an original jumping-hour display at 12 o’clock and a running minutes disc at 6 o’clock.
The distinctive aura of the Sea Turtle Emerald also lies in its elegantly staged dial featuring a clever metal cut-out design and subtly integrated tsavorites, emeralds and precious gemstone powder. A creation for elegant and modern women, firmly rooted in the nobility of legitimate causes.
Blacksand Continuity Sea Turtle Specifications:
- Movement: Automatic, Calibre BS 1999, 28’800 vib/h ; circular-grained and “Côtes de Genève” finishing
- Functions: Hours, minutes and day/night indication
- Case: 18K white gold, Bezel set with green tsavorites (0.60 cts)
- Dial: Sapphire, openworked shape with diamond powder, 3 turtles in 18K white gold, each set with an emerald (totalling 0.30 cts), Jumping hour aperture at 12 o’clock and minutes disc at 6 o’clock, Day/night indication at 3 o’clock
- Bracelet/Strap: Satin with 18K white gold pin buckle
© 2012, Luxurious Magazine®. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Luxurious Magazine® is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Luxurious Magazine® with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.. All rights reserved.