Blacksand launches its Continuity ladies’ collection and presents the Sea Turtle and Koala models.
These numbered models issued in exclusive series of 8 watches per version eloquently prove that sophistication and responsibility can go hand in hand. The automatic Blacksand 1999 movement – named after the year the founder’s daughter was born – beats to the heart of this magnificent representation and endows time with a new dimension.
This simple and ingenious mechanism offers a wealth of aesthetic freedom and a means of telling the time in a fanciful, elegant manner. The calibre drives an original jumping-hour display at 12 o’clock and a running minutes disc at 6 o’clock.
The distinctive aura of the Sea Turtle Emerald also lies in its elegantly staged dial featuring a clever metal cut-out design and subtly integrated tsavorites, emeralds and precious gemstone powder. A creation for elegant and modern women, firmly rooted in the nobility of legitimate causes.
Blacksand Continuity Sea Turtle Specifications:
- Movement: Automatic, Calibre BS 1999, 28’800 vib/h ; circular-grained and “Côtes de Genève” finishing
- Functions: Hours, minutes and day/night indication
- Case: 18K white gold, Bezel set with green tsavorites (0.60 cts)
- Dial: Sapphire, openworked shape with diamond powder, 3 turtles in 18K white gold, each set with an emerald (totalling 0.30 cts), Jumping hour aperture at 12 o’clock and minutes disc at 6 o’clock, Day/night indication at 3 o’clock
- Bracelet/Strap: Satin with 18K white gold pin buckle