It’s that time of year again. A time when we set ourselves the distant goal of getting healthier, being stronger and even becoming better looking than before. And, if we’ve gained the body of a swimwear model and the fitness levels of an Olympian by February, well, we’ve made it.
Luckily for us (and our leftover Christmas love handles), London is home to some of the most luxurious gyms in the country.
We’re talking power yoga with panoramic views of the city and private health clubs where they’ll dry-clean your suit while you’re working out. So, although getting trim may hurt from time to time, at least it’ll hurt in comfortable, luxurious style.
Who made it onto our list of best places for a luxury workout in London?
- Yogasphere, The Shard, Southwalk
- The Harbour Club, Chelsea
- Core Collective, Holland Park
- Mandarin Oriental Fitness Centre, Hyde Park
- Virgin Active’s Walbrook Club, Cannon Street
- The Third Space
- ESPA Life Corinthia, Charing Cross
- KX, Knightsbridge