Christophe Claret X-Trem-1 watch. The concept certainly lives up to its name, expressing Christophe Claret’s determination to continue pushing the boundaries of mechanical watchmaking.
Christophe Claret X-Trem-1 watch is the first model in this new generation of timepiece, represents a technical and aesthetic feat. A flying tourbillon inclined at 30°, fitted on a three-dimensional curvex titanium mainplate, and bearing a retrograde hours and minutes display system radically different from existing watchmaking conventions. Two small steel spheres, hollowed and encased within two sapphire tubes placed to the right and left of the caseband, and with no mechanical connection with the movement, appear to be mysteriously floating through the air thanks to magnetic fields. 8-piece limited edition.
Christophe Claret X-Trem-1 watch specifications:
- Movement Hand-wound, FLY11 calibre, flying tourbillon inclined at 30°, 21,600 vih/h, 64 jewels, 419 parts, double barrel, 50-hour power reserve, mainplate and bridges in bead-blasted titanium
- Functions Hours, minutes, seconds, and movement state-of-wind indicator
- Case 18K white or pink gold or platinum and bead-blasted black PVD-coated grade 5 titanium, 40.80 x 56.80 x 15 mm, Special ergonomically shaped sapphire crystals, Pusher at 12 o’clock Water-resistant to 30 m / 3 ATM
- Dial Hours and minutes shown by hollowed steel spheres on the outside of the case, Seconds displayed on the tourbillon cage, Superluminova graduations on the sides of the case middle
- Bracelet/Strap Black hand-sewn alligator or rubber-touch leather fitted with an innovative two-screw fastening system; titanium folding clasp with 18K gold buckle