Jean Alesi will make a departure at the next Sunday May 27, 500 miles of Indianapolis with his Nbr 64 FPJourne-Lotus-Fan Force United machine, he will be on the grid at 11h30 (11:00am), unfortunately not on pole position due to mechanical problems with the Lotus engine but Indy 500 is an amazing race full of surprises. . .
Indy 500 Racetrack information facts :
- Circuit length: 2.5-mile street course
- Turns: 4 (1/4 mile)
- Straightaway width: 50 feet / Turn width: 60 feet
- Banking of turns: 9 degrees, 12 minutes
- Laps: 200 / Miles: 500 miles
- Starting hour: 12:00pm ET
- 2011 Indy 500 Champion: The late Dan Wheldon
Enjoy the amazing Indy 500 race and have a splendid week-end.