Conrad Tokyo is celebrating its seventh year as Tokyo’s favourite luxury destination with ‘Conrad 7 Tributes’ – a series of commemorative anniversary offers including an exclusive stay package, from July 1 to December 30, 2012, designed to offer discerning guests the perfect getaway.
Priced at JPY 77,000 a night for two in city/ bay view guest rooms, the ‘Conrad 7 Tributes’ package includes seven exclusive anniversary gifts including a bottle of chilled champagne and delicious tapas served as an in-room welcome; a box of delicate sweet macaroons for each guest; and a collectible Conrad King Duck and Conrad Tokyo Bear as a unique memento of the stay. The exceptional package also includes breakfast at Cerise by Gordon Ramsay and the ultimate pampering: a 70-minute Facial Treatment at Mizuki Spa. Each guest will also be presented with exclusive “Aromatherapy Associates” Original Aroma Set containing therapeutic essential oils.
“As one of Tokyo’s most luxurious hotels, Conrad Tokyo’s anniversary is a celebration of the numerous milestones we’ve achieved in recognition of our team’s commitment to deliver memorable experiences for each and every discerning guest who walks into the hotel,” says Gregor Andréewitch, general manager, Conrad Tokyo. “This commemorative anniversary package is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to loyal guests who have continuously supported us through the years. It also seeks to provide a unique opportunity for guests to rediscover the iconic hotel’s legendary hospitality and award-winning services and facilities at an unbeatable price.”
Conrad Tokyo has won numerous awards from pre-eminent publications such as Condé Nast Traveller, Australian Gourmet Traveller and Business Traveller Asia-Pacific, and was ranked in the highest category of hotels in every edition of the Michelin Guide. It was fifth in the Top 25 Hotels in Japan by TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award 2012 while the MICHELIN Guide Tokyo Yokohama Shonan 2012 again honoured both China Blue and Gordon Ramsay with coveted MICHELIN stars.
- Each restaurant in the hotel will also be celebrating with distinctive 7th anniversary promotions:
- Indulge in Asian culinary excellence at China Blue with seven types of noodles from seven different countries
- The anniversary menu at Conrad Tokyo’s renowned Japanese restaurant, Kazahana, is a feast for all senses showcasing the seven most popular signature dishes.
- TwentyEight offers an elegant new Afternoon Tea menu with a glass of champagne at a very special celebratory price. During the twilight hours, seven creative anniversary cocktails will be available, specially priced to celebrate the occasion.
- Cerise by Gordon Ramsay and Gordon Ramsay at Conrad Tokyo will join in the stylish celebrations offering 7th anniversary seasonal menus during the month of July, at special rates.
- To mark its seven years of luxury pampering and wellness, Mizuki Spa’s Mizuki Spa & Fitness will offer a “Mizuki Spirit Revival” package reviving the award-winning spa’s trademark signature treatments. Deeply relaxing and nourishing body and facial treatments are complemented by a unique experience of authentic Japanese culture including a Hinoki bath, bamboo massage and revitalizing Japanese tea.