With its elastic strap attached to four separate lugs, the SNOW watch can be worn over the top of a ski/snowboard jacket.
To emphasize readability in even the foggiest weather, this watch simply has two hands: hours and minutes, finished in a bright-green SuperLuminova. It comes in two versions: black case with black dial or grey case with grey dial. The watch comes with a set of two elastic straps of different colors and a military green travel pouch.
Dietrich SNOW Watch Technical Specifications:
- Anodized aluminum case
- 1.73 x 0.47 inches
- Quartz ETA caliber
- Water-Resistant: 150 ft
- Sapphire crystal
- Engraved stamped case back
- Dial with 12 markers
- Green SuperLuminova on markers and hands
- Adjustable elastic straps with exclusive clasp
Two variations of the Dietrich SNOW Watch:
- Black anodized aluminum case with black dial and a set of black and green straps
- Grey anodized aluminum case with grey dial and a set of grey and green strap