Holt’s Café, the upscale local and international dining destination on level two of Rosewood Hong Kong has unveiled a freshened-up Sunday Brunch experience. On the menu will be a variety of food selections inspired by world cuisines using exceptional regional ingredients.
The new brunch menu begins with a refreshing Seafood Platter, featuring one serving each of jet-fresh oyster, half Boston lobster, king crab, and king prawns, served with lemon mignonette and cocktail sauce.
Guests can indulge freely on the next course of refillable small plates, including five types of all-you-can-eat local and western favourites. The tasty dishes include a Steamed Dim Sum assortment of Prawn Dumplings and Pork Dumplings, Soy Sauce Chicken with ginger and scallion sauce, Signature Barbecue Pork, Arancini risotto balls with arrabbiata sauce and more.
Guests can choose one main course from a selection of delectable signature dishes such as Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast with soft egg and coriander, Baked Tomato Iberico Pork Chop with fried rice, Holt’s Café Cheeseburger with butcher’s bacon, lettuce and tomatoes, Teriyaki Glazed Halibut with broccolini, and Steak Frites (9oz) USDA Rib Eye with béarnaise sauce for an additional HKD60.
For dessert, choose one from an array of delectable sweets such as the traditional Cantonese Mango Pomelo Sago Soup and White Cheese & Yuzu Entremet.
Holt’s Café’s new brunch menu is available every Sunday from 12 pm-3 pm, priced at HKD598+10% service charge per adult, including one coffee or tea and one glass of Prosecco or Mocktail. Guests have the option of paying an additional HKD98 for free-flowing house beer and juice for 2 hours; HKD198 for free-flow cocktails of Bloody Mary, Gin Fizz and Margarita for 2 hours; HKD138 inclusive of two glasses of House White or Red Wine.
The Holt’s Café Sunday Brunch menu is as below:
(Priced at HKD598 +10% per adult)
- Half Boston Lobster, Oysters, King Crab, King Prawns Lemon Mignonette, Cocktail Sauce
Small Plates (Unlimited refill)
- Steamed Dim Sum – Har gow, Siu mai
- Soy Sauce Chicken – Ginger and scallion sauce
- Pate En Croute – Foie gras, duck meat, pistachio
- Arancini – Arrabbiata sauce
- Signature Barbecue Pork
One Choice of Main Course
- Smoked Salmon on Avocado Toast – Soft egg, coriander
- Lobster Casarecce Pasta – Cognac, fine herbs (Additional HKD60)
- Baked Tomato Iberico Pork Chop – Fried rice
- Holt’s Café Cheese Burger – Butcher’s bacon, lettuce, tomatoes
- Steak Frites 9oz USDA Rib Eye – Béarnaise (Additional HKD60)
- Teriyaki Glazed Halibut – Broccolini
- Stir-Fried Australian Beef Cubes – Black truffle, garlic, pepper
One Choice of Dessert
- Mango Pomelo Sago Soup
- Noir 71.5% Chocolate Tartelette
- White Cheese & Yuzu Entremet
- Double Boiled Lotus Seed and Snow Fungus with Almond Soup
Coffee or Tea
- One glass of Prosecco or Mocktail
Advanced reservations are recommended. More information about Holt’s Cafe and the facility to make an online booking can be found HERE.