The luxury Swiss watchmaker, Hublot, is to unveil the Big Bang ‘Zebra Bang’ timepiece at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH) in Geneva in January next year, the annual landmark event for the Fine Watch sector.
After the success of the ‘Leopard Bang’ and the ‘Boa Bang’, it is the turn of the highly fashionable zebra print to dip its hooves. The height of sexiness and cool, zebra print is everywhere. Seen on the catwalks and all the ‘It Girls’, zebra stripes are the height of fashion this year.
The Big Bang Zebra Bang, a 41 mm diameter, black ceramic, ultra-feminine watch, accommodates a bezel which is set with 48 topazes and baguette-cut spinels, and a zebra-print dial which is showcased by eight small bezel-set diamonds to capture the light. Equipped with an automatic mechanical chronograph movement for the connoisseurs, offering practicality with water-tightness to a depth of 100 metres, and finished with a strap made from zebra-print calfskin leather sewn onto black rubber which is both comfortable and flexible, this watch is will set fashionistas’ hearts aflutter.
The Big Bang ‘Zebra Bang’ is also available in 18K red gold, and white ceramic. The watch is limited to only 250 pieces for each of the three designs.
Hublot Big Bang, Zebra Bang technical specification:
References: 341.CV.7517.VR.1975 (black ceramic version) / 341.PX.7518.VR.1975 (18K red gold version) / 341.HW.7517.VR.1975 (white ceramic version)
- Series: Limited edition of 250 numbered pieces for each of the three versions
- Case: Big Bang – 41 mm diameter. Black ceramic, white ceramic or 18K red gold, depending on the version
- Bezel: Black anodised aluminium, 18K white gold or red gold set with: 17 colourless topazes and 31 black baguette-cut spinels
- Crystal: Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Bezel Lugs: Black composite resin (for the black ceramic or 18K red gold version) White composite resin (for the white ceramic version)
- Lateral Inserts: Black composite resin (for the black ceramic or 18K red gold version) White composite resin (for the white ceramic version)
- Crown: Steel or 18K red gold with black or white rubber inserts
- Push-buttons: Steel or 18K red gold with black or white rubber inserts
- Case-back: Titanium or 18K red gold
- Water resistance: 10 ATM, i.e. approx 100 metres
- Dial: Zebra print Indexes set with eight small diamonds, with a total of 0.14 carats
- Hands: Black or white ceramic version: polished and rhodium-plated. 18K red gold version: polished and gold-plated
- Movement: HUB4300 Automatic mechanical chronograph
- Date: Trapezoid aperture at 4:30
- Oscillating weight: Openworked with black PVD coating, tungsten segment
- Power reserve: Approximately 42 hours
- Strap: Zebra-print calfskin leather sewn onto black rubber with black stitching or onto white rubber with white stitching)
- Clasp: Steel, black PVD steel or 18K red gold deployant buckle
For more information, visit www.hublot.com