For the first time, a luxury watch brand by the name of Hublot has produced a collection of Jeans watches.
The dials and straps are made by an Italian denim manufacturer who supplies the world’s biggest luxury and fashion marques.
Based on an idea by Tina Zegg, the collection comprises three ladies’ “Big Bang Jeans” timepieces and one ultra-technical men’s diving watch, the “Oceanographic 4000 Jeans”, all of which incorporate a detail of Dsquared denim from Tina Zegg.
An accessory that has remained on trend since its creation, jeans continue to be an essential fashion item. Chic, rock’n’roll, sexy, boho, vintage, urban, authentic, tie-dye… denim is an enduring wardrobe staple for men and women alike.
The Oceanographic 4000 Jeans is a special edition created only for Zegg & Cerlati boutiques, at Place du Casino in Monte Carlo, Ischgl in Austria and Samnaun in Switzerland. The Big Bang Jeans watch will also be exclusively available until the end of summer in Monaco.
Hublot Jeans Collection At A Glance:
- References: 301.SX.2710.NR.JEANS (limited edition of 250) 341.SX.2710.NR.1104.JEANS DIAMONDS set with diamonds (limited edition of 250) 341.SX.2710.NR.1901.JEANS CARAT set with baguettes (limited edition of 250)
- Case: Big Bang – Diameter 41 mm – Steel
- Bezel: Steel for the JEANS with titanium screw 18K white gold set with 48 baguette-cut sapphires for the JEANS CARAT Steel set with 114 diamonds (total weight 1.22 ct) for the JEANS DIAMONDS
- Crystal: Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Bezel Lugs: Black composite resin – Lateral inserts in black composite resin
- Crown: Steel with black rubber insert
- Push-buttons: Steel with black rubber inserts
- Case back: Open in steel with sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 10 ATM, i.e. approx 100 metres
- Dial: Denim vacuum-wrapped in epoxy and opaline-coloured counters Indexes set with 8 diamonds for a total weight of 0.14 carat
- Hands: Polished & rhodium-plated
- Movement: HUB4300 Mechanical automatic chronograph with date
- Power reserve: Approximately 42 hours
- Strap: Denim sewn onto black rubber with beige stitching and steel deployant buckle