The Dinner Collection at Le Diane (1 Michelin Star), eight exclusive dining experiences with great names from the international world of gastronomy
From October 2013 through May 2014, Jean-Yves Leuranguer, Head Chef of all kitchens at Hôtel Fouquet’s Barrière and ‘Meilleur Ouvrier de France’ (a coveted culinary distinction), and Christophe Schmitt, Head Chef at Le Diane, will once a month welcome to the hotel a guest Michelin starred Chef or create a ‘limited edition’ innovative menu in association with a fellow prestigious establishment.
These Collection partnerships will bring to life unexpected and extraordinary blends of textures and flavours inspired by all culinary areas of the globe. The sweet notes ending the meals are to be composed by Claude Ducrozet, Head Pastry Chef at Hôtel Fouquet’s Barrière.
From the United States, to Italy and on to Japan : Michelin starred Chefs from around the world will be, for just one evening, showcasing their talent side by side with those of the Hôtel Fouquet’s Barrière.
The guests & the Dinner Collection calendar at Le Diane, 1 Michelin Star
- Wednesday October 16th, 2013: Dinner Collection with Petrossian Caviar House
- Wednesday November 13th, 2013: Dinner Collection with Jun Yukimura, Chef at Azabu Yukimura (Tokyo, 3 Michelin stars)
- Wednesday December 4th, 2013: Dinner Collection with Perrier-Jouët Champagne House
- Tuesday January 21st, 2014: Dinner Collection with Enrico Crippa (Piazza Duomo, 3 Michelin stars, Alba Italy)
- Friday February 14th, 2014 : All Chocolate Dinner Collection with Philippe Urraca, “Meilleur Ouvrier de France chocolatier” (Highest Culinary Distinction for Chocolate Creation in France)
- Wednesday March 12th, 2014 : Dinner Collection with Alain Milliat Juice, Nectar and Jam House
For this year’s finale, the Diane will welcome Emmanuel Renaut, Meilleur Ouvrier de France and Chef at Flocons de Sel (Megève, 3 Michelin stars) and Philippe Etchebest, Meilleur Ouvrier de France and Chef at Hostellerie de Plaisance (2 Michelin stars).