Leona Lewis wore a Red Silk Chiffon Ariella Couture dress for the recent X Factor ‘Past Winners’ advertisements.
This dress was made exclusively for Leona, a bespoke gown made from the finest of silks flown in from Paris. Beautifully hand crafted, creating the finest of gathers. Featuring cut out details at the waist with a thigh high side slit and open back, creating a fabulous silhouette.
Leona has shown a great preference for Ariella Couture evening wear, and Ariella Couture loves designing for Leona. Ariella’s Head Designer Kyri K says ‘Leona epitomises the femininity and style that we consider to be the DNA of the Ariella Couture woman’. Leona recently performed at the Royal Albert Hall in a heavily embellished Ariella Couture cape dress. Leona was our special guest on the front row of the Ariella Couture launch in April 2012 in an exclusive strapless peacock green silk gown made for her before it was featured on the catwalk, by Ariella Couture.
The 45 year old British fashion house, described as ‘the power of Carnaby Street’ in the 70’s has taken the celebrity-scene by storm since becoming an online proposition in April this year:
- Britain’s Got Talent Judge Amanda Holden, who wore a short emerald green fully embellished sequin and crystal Ariella Couture dress for the launch of Shrek The Musical,
- Myleene Klass, who showed off her proud baby bump in a show stealing canary yellow Ariella Couture dress at the National Television Awards,
- Corrie star Michelle Keegan stole the show at the Soap Awards, winning the Sexiest Female award wearing the stunning floor length embellished sequin gold Ariella Couture “Giselle” dress,
- Holly Willoughby stepped out in a midnight blue peplum dress with crystal embellished waist detail winning an award at the Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards 2012.
- Kelly Rowland wore an Ariella Couture guipure lace and silk fringe backless mini dress for the X Factor final in 2011.
- Beverley Knight wore Ariella Couture to perform at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Cheska Hull wore a fuschia pink Ariella Couture silk chiffon strapless mini dress and a full length Grecian red jersey dress in a recent episode and the finale of the Made in Chelsea TV show.
Why Ariella Couture?
“It’s elegance, beauty and simplicity,” says Creative Director Lana Marie Constantine. “That translates effectively online and celebrities can trust that it will not be over exploited as every dress is a very limited edition”.
Ariella recently won a trademark battle granting it the Ariella trademark in 32 countries including Italy, France, Russia, Germany, Spain, Australia and Canada, opening the door for it to become a world brand.
Judging by the success of its launch in London, this is squarely on the cards.