Eclipse Aerospace, Inc., manufacturer of the Total Eclipse and the Eclipse 550 aircraft, is pleased to announce for a limited time the “Total Eclipse = Total Savings” program for eligible purchasers of the Total Eclipse twin-engine jet.
Key provisions of this program include:
- Two-Year Extended Warranty. Purchase a Total Eclipse by July 31st and receive a two-year factory sponsored “tip-to-tail” warranty.
- Options Package Included. With the “Total Eclipse = Total Savings” program, Eclipse Aerospace will offer the Part 135 Package, Iridium Satellite Phone System, and Premium Interior Package at no additional cost. Total combined value of these upgrades amounts to $84,850.
- Tax Incentives. Participants in the “Total Eclipse = Total Savings” program must accept delivery on or before September 30th 2012 to be eligible for tax savings found under the Half-Year Convention available under MACRS depreciation, contained in the US Tax Code. Tax savings may be as much as $430,000.*
- Factory Direct Financing. Financing for Total Eclipse aircraft is now available. Contact Eclipse Aerospace for more information.
To be eligible for this promotion, purchasers must order their Total Eclipse Jet by July 31st and take delivery before September 30th, 2012. There are a limited number of aircraft available as part of this program.
“We wanted to create an opportunity around AirVenture 2012 that featured the Total Eclipse in order to highlight the importance of AirVenture 2012 as the Premier aviation event for our customers,” says Mason Holland, Chairman and CEO of Eclipse Aerospace. “The benefits of owning a Total Eclipse are incentive enough to purchase the aircraft. This program is simply icing on the cake.”
The Total Eclipse certified, pre-owned jet is the most fuel-efficient jet on the planet. Consuming only 59 gallons per hour, the Total Eclipse has a maximum cruise speed of 430 miles per hour and an NBAA IFR range of 1,125 nautical miles. For more information please contact an Eclipse Aerospace representative by calling 877.375.7978 or by email at [email protected].
* Does not constitute tax advice. Please consult with a tax professional familiar with aircraft depreciation guidelines and how they relate to your individual circumstances.