Property Spotlight On Nordic Quarter in Colindale, London

Property Spotlight On Nordic Quarter in Colindale, London 2
Property Spotlight On Nordic Quarter in Colindale

Cool Scandinavian Interior Style Comes To Colindale As The Show Apartments At Nordic Quarter Open Their Doors To Buyers

Prospective buyers interested in Network Living’s Nordic Quarter development in Colindale can now visit the three gorgeous Scandinavian-inspired show apartments, which have just opened their doors to visitors.

Nordic Quarter – which comprises one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments for sale through shared equity and shared ownership – is already making its mark in this up-and-coming area of London, due to its progressive design credentials and creative approach to urban apartment living.

The new homes are arranged within sleek, white rendered buildings set around a series of connected and spacious landscaped courtyards. At street level, some 60,000 sq ft of retail and leisure facilities provides convenient access to a range of amenities, which includes a crèche, gym as well as numerous shops and restaurants.

Nordic Quarter

Architects Dunnett Craven have taken their inspiration for the development’s external design from Scandinavia, and the three show apartments perfectly complement these strong Northern European influences. They have been decorated in neutral taupes, creams and whites and filled with textured wallpapers, wooden furniture, animal prints and accessories.

“The apartments are very chic – both inside and out,” says Sales and Marketing Director, Lisa Ley. “The whole development represents a fresh approach to apartment living and we think buyers will be very impressed.”

The cool interior design showcases the apartments’ fantastic internal specification, which includes sleek gloss kitchens by Symphony and elegant bath and shower rooms. In addition, each apartment has either a large roof terrace or balcony, some of which overlook the landscaped courtyards. Unlike many other new developments in the capital, each apartment has its own parking space.

Property Spotlight On Nordic Quarter in Colindale

The choice of affordable buying options at Nordic Quarter is a big draw for purchasers. Apartments can be bought under the shared equity scheme, where buyers can choose to purchase 80% of the market value of their home and borrow the remaining 20% – interest-free for the first five years. The full market value price for a one-bedroom apartment at Nordic Quarter starts at £265,000.

Alternatively, homes can be bought through shared ownership, with prices starting from £116,500 for a 35% share in a one-bedroom apartment (full market value £333,000).

In addition to an extensive range of retail and leisure facilities at Nordic Quarter, there is also an Asda supermarket four minutes’ walk from the apartments. Further afield, Brent Cross Shopping Centre is just two miles away and the popular London Designer Outlet is 3.5 miles away.

Ideal for commuters, Colindale Underground Station on the Northern line is 15-minutes’ walk from Nordic Quarter or six minutes by bus. Services to Oxford Street take 25-minutes, while Bank Underground Station can be reached in just 33 minutes. For car owners, the M4, M40, M1 or M25 motorways are all within a 30-minute drive.*

Nordic Quarter in Colindale, London – Where and how

The Colindale Nordic Quarter show apartments are open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday from 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm. For more information on Colindale Nordic Quarter contact the sales agent Imagine Living on 0203 376 6455. Alternatively, visit:

Editorial Team

The independent luxury magazine showcasing the finest and most luxurious things in life. Luxurious Magazine travels the world visiting the best resorts, hotel and restaurants to see whether they warrant the 'Luxurious Magazine' seal of approval. We also feature the latest news, finest products and services, luxury events and talk to leading personalities and celebrities.

error: Copying this content is prohibited by Luxurious Magazine®