Calling all budding DJs and musicians! Christoph Hoffman, CEO of 25hours Hotels, and his team at 25hours Hotel Hafencity Hamburg, Germany, are offering a music extravaganza on 15 October exclusively bookable through Design Hotels™. The offer is part of Design Hotels’ ‘Original Experiences’, a collection of curated packages that give a local’s perspective at cities around the world.
The experience kicks off with a DJ workshop in the hotel’s own Vinyl room with snacks and drinks, before guests are whisked off in a private MINI shuttle service to see Paul Kalkbrenner, one of Germany’s most famous electronic music producers and live acts, in concert. To recover from the night before guests can enjoy plenty of sleep afterwards thanks to a late check-out, also included in the package.
The offer includes:
• Choice of accommodation in a double or single room
• A DJ workshop in the hotel’s own vinyl room (including snacks & drinks)
• Tickets to see Paul Kalkbrenner.
• Private MINI Shuttle Service to the concert
• Breakfast at the HEIMAT Restaurant
• Late check-out
Terms & Conditions
• EUR 345 per night (double occupancy)
• EUR 250 EUR per night (single occupancy)
• Minimum stay one night
• Valid only on 15 October 2011
• Offer is bookable until 8 October 2011