Rocco Forte, the hospitality group boasting some of the finest luxury hotels in the world has announced that six of its iconic properties in Italy and Germany will be reopening from this week.
In a signal of things returning to some semblance of normality, Rocco Forte Hotels has begun to open the doors to some of its finest luxury properties for guests to enjoy and reward themselves during the summer months.
The six Rocco Forte hotels opening starting from this week are:
- Tuesday 2nd June: Rocco Forte House, Rome
- Thursday 18th June: Hotel de Rome, Berlin
- Friday 19th June: Hotel de Russie, Rome
- Friday 19th June: Masseria Torre Maizza, Puglia
- Friday 26th June: Verdura Resort, Sicily
- Wednesday 1st July: The Charles, Munich
Customer confidence and safety will be key to the reopening. In readiness for this, Rocco Forte Hotels has introduced multiple health and safety measures which are in line with Government recommendations. They will also be regularly cleaning and disinfecting all of the public spaces and ensure the appropriate social distancing is maintained. In addition to this, they have also introduced a range of new protocols:
- All employees will be temperature checked each day and will undergo daily training on measures
- Guest’s luggage will be professionally disinfected before being delivered to each room
- Each room will be disinfected and sealed upon the departure of each guest.
- Restaurants will open, following local social distancing measures and table spacing and welcoming guests to enjoy newly developed concepts both indoor and alfresco
- Social distancing and meticulous cleaning and hygiene measures will be maintained in all spa and gym areas, including changing and relaxation rooms
- Masks and hand sanitiser will be available for the use of guests and staff
In addition to guests wellbeing, the group is aware that flexibility regarding travel is important. In light of this, they’ve devised a cancellation policy whereby all existing and future individual bookings, made directly with Rocco Forte Hotels, with travel dates through until 30 September 2020, can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival, without any charge – exceptions may apply to designated suites, villa and advance purchase reservations.
Preferential rates on air travel
The group has also launched an exclusive partnership with Vistajet, which will allow hotel guests to access preferential rates across its fleet. Vistajet has taken extra steps to ensure the safety of passengers, the include updated crew protocols and onboard service standards; enhanced aircraft cleaning after every flight; passenger health declarations; and dedicated flight approval and coordination teams working on every booking so guests can travel with complete peace of mind.
Read more travel-related articles in our dedicated section here.