Experts at Off the Map Travel have taken their new “Scandinavian Six” travel concept and given it a romantic twist for couples looking to extend the season of love for the whole year.
With six romantic breaks planned across the year, each to a different region of Scandinavia, the new twist on the concept adds in a touch of romance at each stop to experience the best of the region alongside your loved one.
“Included in this new holiday concept are six romantic trips to Scandinavia spread throughout the year, each lasting three nights over a long weekend,” says Jonathan Cooper, Arctic travel expert and founder of Off the Map Travel.
“Although the overall plan can be adapted for each guest, each Scandinavian Six adventure will include the best accommodation and activities and a touch of romance – to extend the love of Valentine’s Day throughout the year.”
Across the year, this romantic getaway will allow guests to:
- Enjoy a romantic getaway to a remote Arctic lodge and relax in a Lapland wilderness spa;
- Settle in for a romantic outdoor dinner under the Northern Lights to tick off the bucket list experience as a couple;
- Head north to Svalbard under the Midnight Sun with 24 hours to enjoy more time with your valentine as you search for the island’s iconic wildlife together;
- Spend a night beneath the stars in a luxury glass-roofed igloo in Finland;
- Take a romantic private canal tour in Copenhagen with a bottle of bubbly to celebrate your travels together;
- And finally, you can get a ‘happy new year’ kiss twice – one in Sweden and again an hour later in Finland.
This new concept was conceived by the minds behind Off the Map. The travel experts at the company saw a need for couples who wanted to experience more of a region over varying times of the year but found it difficult to take extended time off from work.
“This is a holiday that brings the best of the region together. From city to remote wilderness; Health and wellbeing to adventure, the Northern Lights and adrenaline – all topped off with a touch of romance,” adds Off the Map Travel’s Jonathan Cooper. “Scandinavia is a destination to explore, and this new concept allows our guests to do just that together, as well as experiencing the region in a different light throughout the year.”
As with any itinerary from Off the Map Travel, every adventure can be tailor-made to fit the wishes and requirements of any guest. As an example, the romantic Valentine’s Scandinavian Six itinerary outlined includes six separate trips each lasting for four days and three night over weekends spread across the year, costing from £9999 per person, not including flights.
In total, this includes 18 nights’ accommodation in quality accommodation on a B&B basis with some meals included, transfers and a wide range of activities in all locations, some on a private basis.
For more information on the “Scandinavian Six” travel concept and more tailor-made travel, itineraries visit www.offthemap.travel.
Read more travel-related articles in our dedicated section here.