British manufacturer SeaSafe is making waves with the first-ever fashion range of lifejackets, including bespoke creations with interchangeable front covers.
The unique I-Zip Leisure Lifejacket features a removable zipped front cover that can be washed, changed or updated to a different style. Boating professionals and enthusiasts looking for something more stylish than the average lifejacket can choose from several design-led covers, or use their own tailored creations.
Fast becoming the Lifejackets to be seen in, SeaSafe’s British made designer editions, offers the sailing elite and fashion-conscious the chance to own several different covers without the outlay of a full new lifejacket.
With choices of brightly coloured, fun covers, the Union Jack, animal print, metallic materials etc. And, for those who want something more personal, how about your own bespoke creation whether it’s using a hand-drawn design, a favourite piece of tweed, denim or the lining of your old Burberry coat?
Each I-Zip Leisure Lifejacket is handmade on the Isle of Wight, lightweight with a soft, comfortable collar and a choice of buckle. Every lifejacket features a pea-less whistle, crotch strap, and oral backup inflation.
SeaSafe has been manufacturing sea safety equipment for over 50 years, are the UK’s largest manufacturer of Marine Pilot coats with integrated lifejackets. Prices start from just £99 with each interchangeable cover starting at £27.50
For more information on the range of Seasafe lifejackets, visit their official website here: seasafe.co.uk or Tel: 01983 282388.
- Made in Britain
- Patented design
- Lightweight at only 1.2 kg
- 170 Newton Lifejacket, inflates to 170N
- 33g CO2 bottle
- Oral backup inflation
- Manual backup inflation on Automatic Lifejackets
- Concealed, pea-less whistle
- Retro-reflective tape on lung (seen on inflation)
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- Three types of waist belt style to choose from
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket Light (optional)
- Limitless fabrics and colours to choose from
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas (CO2) bottle
- Normal Size Lifejacket fits chest between 68cm -144cm (26” – 56”)
- Extra Large Lifejacket fits a chest up to 160cm (63”)
- Single crotch strap fitted as standard
- ISO 12402-3 Life Jacket
- ISO 12401 Harness
- Plastic – Manual or Automatic
- Stainless Steel – Manual or Automatic
- Stainless Steel with Harness & D-Ring
SOLAS approved Lifejacket Light
ISO 12402-8 Sprayhood (Optional)
For more nautical themed articles, visit our dedicated boating section here.