Discover a World of Wonder with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. Travellers everywhere cross one-of-a-kind experiences off of “life list” with helicopter flights, jungle journeys, backstage access and more.
There is a new breed of traveller, one who expects more than luxurious accommodations but wants every journey to be a “life list” moment – truly authentic and unforgettable. This summer, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts introduces the World of Wonder, encouraging today’s voyagers to create their own “life list” of must-try thrilling experiences, from cycling through an ancient tea plantation in Hangzhou to catching the sunrise over the volcanoes in Maui.
Four Seasons brings guests the ultimate to-do list with a “wonder-full” collection of one-of-a-kind experiences from all hotels and resorts.
Here’s a short list for inspiration:
- Assist on an excavation of an ancient archaeological site near Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
- Take an Aston Martin for a spin and then picnic atop a famous Canadian glacier near Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Enjoy the ultimate aerial view of Thailand’s countryside from a hot air balloon above Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Join the cast of a Broadway production on stage for a script reading arranged by Four Seasons Hotel New York
- Cook alongside a celebrity chef at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Zip-line through the jungle with Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
- Surf and slide down a sand dune in the Arabian Desert near Four Seasons Hotel Doha
- Play American football in a professional stadium with Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- Star in a short movie and experience the ultimate backstage tour with Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, A Four Seasons Hotel
To help guests take advantage of the World of Wonder, participating hotels and resorts worldwide are offering an Experience More (a hotel spending credit) or Stay Longer (a complimentary night with a select number of paid nights) offer.