Jura Valley based watch maker Armand Nicolet has launched their first limited-edition collection dedicated to women, the LL9.
The Armand Nicolet LL9 line draws its aesthetic inspiration from the M03 diamond moonphase watch collection, and its temperament from the vintage calibre driving it, the FHF 905 dated 1960!
This new collection with a tried, tested and now modernised mechanism embodies a perfect blend of Swiss watchmaking traditions and avant-garde technology. The LL9 ladies collection is a limited run of 500, matching the number of available movements and testifies to the exceptional value of time according to Armand Nicolet.
Armand Nicolet LL9 (9653D-AN-P953BC8) Specifications:
- Movement: Mechanical automatic AN704 calibre on FHF 905 base movement, 25 jewels, 21,600 vib/h, 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds
- Case: 316L stainless steel, Bezel set with 54 TW diamonds (0.77 cts), Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment, Water-resistant to 50 m (5 ATM/165 ft)
- Dial: Silver-toned, openworked, guilloché, 3 Arabic numerals applied on white mother-of-pearl, 5 TW diamond hour-markers (0.05 cts)
- Bracelet/Strap: White alligator with steel folding clasp. Other versions Black or grey dial with matching strap or two-tone version with 18K pink gold bezel and crown, gemset or non-gemset