The limited edition Aspen One collection has been extended with a sportsversion called Downhill GT.
This watch combines 18k Gold en details and Titanium in the outer case and has a golden inner case. Its weight has been reduced with more than 50% compared with the full golden version.
Aspen One is the first luxury wrist watch collection introduced by Aspen Jewellry and Watches. Aspen One is a Swiss-made timepiece, and is a tribute to Aspen and its crown jewel, Aspen Mountain. The collection has a variety of colors that can be chosen for the dial as well as the vessel. The whole Aspen One collection has a total limitation in production of 3267 pieces.
The Unique Features of Aspen One watches All models of Aspen One boast unique elements that are specific to Aspen. A specially designed compass shows you where you are on top of Aspen Mountain. The number four on the dial is orange, which is the time to change your ski strap to your après-ski strap (done in a few seconds with a technique similar to removing a ski from a boot). In keeping with the tradition of the Ute Indians of Aspen, this color symbolizes prosperity. Orange is also the color of mountain security. With your watch comes a pair of beautiful deerskin gloves, specially made for Aspen One. One of the gloves has a cut-away, so you can always see your Aspen One.
Aspen Mountain is the bold mountain commonly referred to as Ajax. The elevation of 3,276 feet from the base of the mountain to its peak is the basis for Aspen One’s limited edition. By buying this watch, you buy one virtual foot of this glorious mountain. This fact will be shown in a delicate way on the mountain. In a beautiful location named the Black Diamond, a special monument has been constructed. Three rock formations will feature the names of all watch buyers and their unique virtual elevation number.
Technical Description of Aspen One Downhill GT
- Outer case titanium, inner case, push buttons, hands and numbers 18 crt red gold
- Part of the ASPEN ONE’s Limited edition, 3,267 numbered pieces with inscription of the owner’s name on top of ASPEN mountains monument
- Automatic movement, ETA 2894-2 with chronograph
- Case size: 45mm
- Water resistance 3 ATM (30m)
- Sapphire glass on the front and inside of the watch
- HR 900 (height resistant) glass on the compass and back of the case
- Compass is provided with a Swiss Trek floating disc and engraved with Aspen area indications
- Separate hands for seconds, minutes and hours
- Vibrations per hour: 28,800 (4 Hz)
- Jewels: 37
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Temperature resistance 50 °C – 122 °F
- Ski strap: calf skin / caoutchouc
- Après-ski: alligator skin / alligator skin
- Changing technique: watch ‘skibinding technique’ – patent pending
- Gloves: Castelijn & Beerens U.S. deerskin watchgloves for ASPEN ONE.
- Style: unisex
- Price: € 19.900,00 / $ 25,870.00