The new Aspen One Zenvo watch is the latest addition to the Aspen One timepiece collection.
In conjunction with the Danish Company Zenvo Automotive, Aspen Jewelry and Watches has designed a special version of the Aspen One timepiece, that reflects to the stunning performance of this 100% made in Denmark supercar.
The Zenvo ST1 propelled by 1104-1250 horsepower
The Zenvo St1 Supercar results from world renowned Danish Design, and is 100% handbuild to customers request with a limited build total of just 15 cars. It was the popular driver ‘Stigs’ favourite supercar when he tested it for Topgear magazine. No less than a stunning 1104-1250 hp comes from a 6.8L Zenvo bespoke engine, which is both Super charged as well as Turbo charged and is housed in a 100% carbon fiber body.
These impressive features makes the Zenvo ST1 a machine that has no match on the roads, allowing a 0-100 in three seconds, and an electronic controlled limited top speed of 375km/hour
Both the acceleration as well as the top speed are shown on the dial of the timepiece in a subtle way. Each Aspen One Zenvo watch is hand engraved with the limited edition number as well as with personal details such as the owners name and numberplate. The Zenvo version is part of the total Aspen One’s limited edition. In a beautiful location named the Black Diamond, a special monument has been constructed. Three rock formations will feature the names of all watch buyers and their unique virtual elevation number. By buying the Aspen One Zenvo watch, you’re buying one virtual foot of this glorious mountain. This fact will be shown in a delicate way on the mountain.
The Aspen One Zenvo watch comes in 4 styles, two will be in 18k White Gold, and two in 18k Rose Gold, packed in a stunning special edition Aspen One Zenvo box.
Technical Description of Aspen One Zenvo watch
- 18 karat white or red gold DLC Coated watchcase
- Limited edition, 100 numbered pieces with inscription of the owner’s name
- 15 car owners pieces, 85 collectors pieces 4 varieties
- Automatic movement, ETA 2894-2 with chronograph
- Case size: 45mm
- Water resistance 3 ATM (30m)
- Sapphire glass on the front and inside of the watch
- HR 900 (height resistant) glass on the compass and back of the case
- Swiss Trek floating disc compass
- Separate hands for seconds, minutes and hours
- Vibrations per hour: 28,800 (4 Hz)
- Jewels: 37
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Temperature resistance 50 °C – 122 °F
- Strap: calf skin / rubber skin with ZENVO stitching
- Après-ski: alligator skin / alligator skin
- Changing technique: watch ‘ski-binding technique’ – patent pending
- Gloves: Special Black ZENVO Car watchgloves for ASPEN ONE.
- Style: unisex
- Price: € 37.500 / $50,625 rosé gold / € 41.250 / $55,687 white gold
- 100% SWISS MADE watch
- Special ZENVO Car Box
Visit the company website for more information about the Aspen One Zenvo watch.