DeWitt continues to reinvent its iconic Golden Afternoon watch.
Like the nineteenth-century painters and their works, this watch enchants detail, comes alive with colour, finds inspiration in Nature, and is a homage to women. The new Golden Afternoon watch comes drenched in rich chocolate brown. Pink gold imperial columns, sculpted and set with diamonds to form one with the whole, encircle each timepiece as though to better protect this secret garden. Flowers of different sizes and colours are scattered across the mother-of-pearl dial, interspersed with 14 floating diamonds. Two angel’s wings sweep this Garden of Eden as the hours and minutes drift by. This heavenly creation attaches to a lady’s wrist with a delicate brown leather strap featuring diamond-set horns. A consummately feminine watch set with 146 diamonds for a total of 1.4 carats.
The new DeWitt Golden Afternoon watch specifications
- Movement Automatic, ETA 2892 calibre, 21 jewels, 28,800 vib/h, 42-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours, minutes and seconds
- Case 18k pink gold, 39 mm 18k pink gold crown, set with a ruby cabochon Horns set with 48 diamonds 18k pink gold bezel, set with 84 TW VVS diamonds and decorated with 12 DeWitt columns Water-resistant to 30 m / 3 ATM
- Dial Chocolate mother-of-pearl with mother-of-pearl flowers Set with 14 TW VVS diamonds “Angel wing” hour and minute hands
- Bracelet/Strap Brown alligator or various colours of satin, 18k pink gold buckle with an engraved DeWitt logo