An area that we at luxurious magazine have not concentrated on too much over the past year is luxury beauty, one treatment in particular caught our eye. Fraxels’ laser resurfacing treatment is non-invasive, removing all those unwanted blemishes and is available at a reasonable price point when compared to other cutting edge laser beauty treatments.
The Fraxel re:store Dual Wavelength System is a breakthrough skin resurfacing technology that can turn back the clock on your skin no matter what your age, or skin colour, with minimal discomfort. This non-invasive procedure is used to combat age spots, pigmentation, sun damage, lines and wrinkles acne scarring, or general skin conditions.
How the Fraxel re:store Dual Wavelength System works: The non-ablative Fraxel re:store Dual Wavelength System takes the industry leading Fraxel technology to the next level by adding a novel laser wavelength, the first-ever of its kind in the aesthetics market. The new wavelength will help to treat pigmentation and signs of ageing on the entire body with minimal discomfort. Offering superior results, the new Fraxel re:store technology effectively targets the skin surface for smoother, fresher looking skin with less downtime than comparable ablative treatments. Physicians are also now able to treat multiple body areas in one treatment session.
Treatment Facts and Guidelines
- Duration: Fraxel treatments usually last between 15-45 minutes
- Treatment Regimen: Most patients see the best results with 1-5 Fraxel treatments
- Results: Fraxel works with your body’s natural skin cells, so results typically take 1-3 weeks to take effect.
- Comfort: Most Fraxel patients report the sensation of a “light sunburn” immediately after treatment, but treatment plans can vary, so ask your physician about the specifics of your treatment.
The Fraxel re:store Dual Wavelength System is the latest addition to the range of Fraxel treatments to address both deep and superficial resurfacing indications with maximum efficacy and safety. Fraxel treatments work consistently for all skin types anywhere on the face and body and is priced from £2,000. Prices vary from clinician to clinician and are dependant upon which area of the body is treated.
Benefits and Features of the Fraxel re:store Dual Wavelength System
- Deep and superficial resurfacing in one system with dual fibre laser technology
- Accelerated clearance of unwanted pigmentation producing the best possible results in resurfacing.
- Improved patient comfort with cooling delivered directly to the treatment area
- Treatment of larger and multiple body areas in a single session, meaning expanded results with fewer trips to the cosmetic clinic
- Faster treatments
The Fraxel re:store laser delivers remarkable results. It is the only fractional laser system that safely penetrates the skin down to the dermis without breaking the skin’s protective outer barrier. The result is natural stimulation of new collagen without the fear of prolonged downtime and risks associated with traditional ablative treatments.