The LA-based design director of Joe’s Jeans, Ambre Dahan, and the Parisian expat, Amandine Rohmer, have launched Walk In My Closet (walkinmycloset.com), an international online fashion store and luxury utility for cataloguing and sharing personal looks, planning ones packing, and buying and selling the absolute finest in contemporary and pre-owned designer clothing from around the world.
For the first time, this full array of wardrobing features are presented together in one impeccably designed and curated application.
Walk In My Closet understands that from one’s wardrobe comes a uniquely inspiring narrative: a timeline of individual history and growth communicated through taste and interpretation. Each item reflects a particular moment in the life of its owner, and harkens memories of profound experiences.
Walk In My Closet offers the following features:
- Closets: members’ own real-life closets, their ever-expanding collections presented in an immaculate online environment.
- Sharing: specific items, looks or entire wardrobes shared with our community or privately within one’s immediate ‘Clique’; or, guard best-kept secrets entirely for oneself.
- Personal Organisation and Travel: Utilities that aid in organising looks from one’s own wardrobe, guided by packing lists from experts, fellow members and our editors.
- Editorial: Fashion industry insiders invite users into their closets where they reveal their travel, style, trend and wardrobe organisation tips.
- Shop: A curated selection of pre-owned designer clothes and accessories “recycled” from our members’ wardrobes and hard-to-find luxury fashion from around the world.
Dahan has channelled her breadth of experience in luxury brand management and trendspotting to initiate a more refined, socially-driven application for connecting style enthusiasts across the globe and has attracted internationally recognised fashion designers and influencers as featured users to share their stories through the fashion they own, piece by piece.