National Wildlife Day is almost upon us and to celebrate, the people at Scenic Luxury Cruises have curated an extraordinary 28-day luxury tour to Africa where you can tick at least five rather large animals off your bucket list.
So what is National Wildlife Day? In simple terms, it is an opportunity for everyone to increase their awareness of the species around us and in the broader world. This year, National Wildlife Day takes place in the UK on the 4th of September.
On the Scenic Luxury Cruises tour, guests will head to Africa in five-star all-inclusive luxury for 28 incredible days. The tour takes guests from the remote capital of Namibia, Windhoek, to Kruger National Park, passing the stunning Sossusvlei dunes, Etosha National Park, Victoria Falls and the Chobe River along the way.
Some of the highlights include:
- Sundowners in the Namib Desert overlooking the open savannah
- A quad bike tour through the shifting sand dunes
- A Winelands tour in Cape Town
- An exclusive evening of traditional Zulu dancing and local drumming at Zululand’s legendary Ghost Mountain
- A game drive and lecture from an expert game ranger in Kruger National Park
- An exclusive journey to Nelson Mandela’s house in Soweto with a local guide
- A wildlife-watching cruise along the Zambezi River
- A visit to a typical Zimbabwean village and a cruise along the Chobe River – home to huge herds of elephants and buffalo
Scenic’s fully-inclusive philosophy ensures everything guests could possibly need is encompassed in the price. This includes flights, transfers, four exclusive once-in-a-lifetime Scenic Enrich experiences, and six flexible Scenic Freechoice excursions. Additionally, guests can choose to tailor their trip for a truly personal experience.
Scenic Luxury Cruises African Tour
Prices start from £12,695 per person based on 11 May 2020 departure and include all flights. Also included is complimentary private door-to-door chauffeurs, exceptional wining and dining experiences and excursions.
For more information or to book, call 0808 271 6331, visit www.scenic.co.uk, or contact your local travel agent.