The Tea Makers Of London Have Scooped 15 Gold Stars At The Great Taste Awards 2016 For Their Luxury Teas
Premium tea producer, The Tea Makers of London, have picked up 15 Gold Stars at this year’s prestigious Great Taste Awards. Ten of their finest teas won the stars, awarded by experts within the fine foods industry.
The Great Taste Awards judges blind test over 10,000 products and award their favourites with one, two or three Gold Stars.
The most impressive of them all – The Japanese Sencha Supreme (see above) – won the coveted three-star ranking, a title given only to the very best products. To win three stars, a product has to be faultless and simply exquisite.
The Tea Makers of London travel to the world’s most revered tea gardens and artisan farms to produce their teas.
Founder of The Tea Makers of London, Sam Sameen said: “We are extremely proud to receive this three-star award and would like to give special thanks to our talented colleagues in Ise Bay, Japan. Their hard work and exceptional talent produced the outstanding flavour of this very special green tea. It is the tender love and care given to the tea leaves during growth and production, that makes this tea so very special.”
“It is a huge honour to have won these awards and we are very pleased that the Guild of Fine Food judges love our teas just as much as we do.”
The full list of the award winners from The Tea Makers of London:
- Japanese Sencha Supreme Tea Triunes – No. 69
- Luxury Darjeeling First Flush Tea Triunes – No. 08
- Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea Powder – No. 58
- Japanese Genmaicha Supreme Tea Triunes– No. 52
- Luxury Vanilla Rooibos Tea Triunes– No. 101
- Supreme Dragon Well Tea Triunes– No. 56
- Jasmine Dragon Pearls Tea Triunes – No. 55
- Taiwanese Milk Oolong Tea Triunes – No. 97
- Exquisite English Breakfast Tea Triunes – No. 01
- Finest Japanese Sencha Loose Leaf Tea – No. 51
More information on the Tea Makers Of London
To contact the Tea Makers of London telephone +44 1322284923 or visit www.theteamakers.co.uk