To celebrate the golden week holiday in May, The Excelsior, Hong Kong has prepared an enticing accommodation package that not only offers well-appointed accommodation in the heart of the city but also a holistic Chinese tea experience partnered with the established veteran tea masters Ying Kee Tea House.
Established in 1881, Ying Kee Tea House selects the finest tea and blends an exclusive formula with all tea-making processes strictly controlled by experienced tea masters. During the tea appreciation class in Ying Kee Tea House, guests will be introduced to tea brewing techniques, special tea utensils and tips on tea leaf storage
The Excelsior, Hong Kong’s Golden Week package is priced at HKD1,999* per night and includes:
- One-night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Full Harbour View Room
- Daily buffet breakfast at Café on the 1st for two
- Tea appreciation class by experienced tea masters at Ying Kee Tea House+
- Welcome Chinese tea gift and 20% discount voucher from the prestigious Ying Kee Tea House
- Welcome bottle of red wine and fruits
- 10% discount at all The Excelsior’s restaurants and bars^
- 10% discount on facial and body treatments at The Excelsior Fitness Centre
- Special supplement of HKD400 for an upgrade to Executive Floor or HKD1,400 for an upgrade to a Suite.
*The Golden Week Package is valid from 27 April to 8 May 2012 for double occupancy. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and availability. All bookings must be guaranteed by credit card.
+One week advanced booking is required.
^ Offers do not include EXpresso, happy hour orders, conferences and banqueting, minibar and room service