Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible R-Dynamic Summary
Despite this model effectively being seven years old, there’s no feeling of it being a car which is dated, or a sense that it’s using technology from a bygone era. It’s a sheer joy to drive, and we should all be thankful to Jaguar that they are still making it. The F-TYPE has you wanting to come back for more, and it still looks and sounds fantastic. For those with a £70,000 budget, this is a Jaguar where money is definitely well spent.
Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible R-Dynamic – Specification at a glance:
- Price as tested: £78,060 (including options)
- Engine: 3.0-litre supercharged V6 P380
- Top speed: 171 mph
- 0 – 62 mph: 4.9 seconds
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic
- WLTP Fuel Consumption – Combined: Test Energy Low (TEL): 26.2 / Test Energy High (TEH): 25.9 mpg
- NEDCeq CO2 Emissions Combined: 230 g/km
- Fuel tank capacity: 70 litres
- Boot space: 207 litres
- Close rivals: Audi RS5 Cabriolet, Porsche Boxster S
Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible R-Dynamic – Where and How?
For more information on the Jaguar F-TYPE range, visit www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/f-type.
Check out our Instagram page for pictures of our road test and destination, the Sandringham Estate.