PAGANI, the brand behind the award-winning Zonda C 1 2 S supercar, is pleased to introduce you to his last creation: Zonda Roadster.To be produced in a strictly limited edition of 40 completely made-to-measure cars, the Zonda Roadster reflects PAGANI’s philosophy: marrying the most innovative technology to the loving care of the “artigiano” handwork. The new Zonda Roadster has been designed around truly innovative technology ideas with special care to safety giving uniqueness to the finished exemplar.
- the new carbon fiber central chassis structure features high structural rigidity level: 18.000 Nm/degree in torsional rigidity, 9.000 N/mm in flexional rigidity, for a dry weight of 1280 Kg;
- the roll bar, elliptical in section, is built out of carbon and chrome-molybdene alloy and is linked to the rear section of the chassis through a finely hand worked Ergal element;
- the full-carbon body shows a new engine hood configuration, and a new front hood design where two NACA air vents work as air extractors;
- the 7.3 Mercedes Benz AMG engine transmits its 555HP/750Nm power and it is controlled by the Traction Control and ABS safety systems already used in the Zonda S;
- the wheels, adding to the car’s unique styling and technology, are a Fomb-APP creation, one piece forged in aluminum. The tires 255/35/19 and 345/35/19 have been specially developed for the Zonda by Michelin.
The personalization of the product, a PAGANI’s exclusivity, is realised according to the car owner’s choice of materials and details such as precious leathers, handtailored by PAGANI’s own team of craftsmen, or bespoke components in aluminum and carbon-fiber.
The result is a symphony of sights, aesthetic elements, scents and sounds that matches the taste and personality of the lucky driver.
Every Zonda Roadster will be an extraordinary and very personal object of desire with his own history: “a Car with a Soul”.