Six Senses Laamu and Soneva Gili are delighted to announce the exclusive visit to the Maldives of famed TV chef and author Paul Merrett for a series of unique culinary experiences including an Easter Special Dinner at Six Senses Laamu on April 8th.
Paul’s media career first began with a one off appearance on Channel 4’s Light Lunch. Since then Paul has been involved in many BBC TV shows including The Best, Ever Wondered About Food, Family Supercooks and most recently presenting Economy Gastronomy. Paul has also published several best selling books including Using The Plot (The Allotment Chef) and Economy Gastronomy (Penguin).
Paul now owns and runs The Victoria Public House, Dining Room and Hotel near Richmond Park in West London which recently won Best London Gastro Pub 2011 in the Great Pub Awards.
The Paul Merrett Gourmet Dinner
- Spiced char grilled chicken with mango yoghurt and a red onion, coriander and cucumber salad
- Tartar of local red snapper with a peppered lemon dressing and crispy tempura king prawn
- Seared bass fillet on sag aloo potato, onion bhaji, tomato chili jam and curry oil
- Roasted breast and confit leg of duck with a green pea and wasabi puree, mushroom and ginger wanton and baby bok choi
- Warm mango and almond tarte fin, Greek yoghurt and lemongrass ice cream