Ski Safari Portes du Soleil
The Portes du Soleil is a huge ski area linking 12 French or Swiss village-resorts. Each resort has its own beautiful location with Lake Geneva on one side and Mont Blanc on the other. On a week’s holiday here, you can sample several of the 12 connected resorts in Switzerland and France. Best of all, just one ski pass gives access to all 12 resorts.
From dense, wooded valleys to snow-capped peaks offering incomparable views of the Dents du Midi, Mont-Blanc and Lake Geneva, the Portes du Soleil is magnificent. Stay two or three nights in the same hotel and then ski or snowboard on to your next resort. I felt as if I’d been away for four weeks, not four nights. Highly recommended!
Portes du Soleil Region Ski Stats
12 resorts in France and Switzerland | Total piste area: 600km | 287 ski runs: 34 Green; 121 Blue; 100 Red; 32 Black | Longest Run: Chamossière-Morzine (Red/Blue) – 11km
800 snow cannons | Total lifts – 196 | Cable cars – 3 | Gondolas – 9 | Chairlifts – 76 | Drag lifts – 104 | Magic carpets – 4 | Snow Parks – 11
The Portes du Soleil Ski Safari package includes:
- 8 days ski pass in Portes du Soleil.
- 7 nights with breakfast and city tax in 3 different properties in Switzerland and France.
- Welcome pack (map of the ski area, gifts and vouchers).
- Luggage transfer (1 luggage per person, max 23 kg).
- Ski equipment rental.
- Ski teacher / ski guide.
- Transfer from/to the airport.
- Concierge service for restaurant booking, activities, spa treatments etc
Ski Safari Packages:
- Package Ski Safari premium – 2 191 CHF / 1 932,19€ per person (VAT included):
- Les Gets: Hôtel Marmotte – superior room.
- Avoriaz: Hôtel Les Dromonts – superior room.
- Champéry: Hôtel Beau Séjour – lifestyle double room.
Package Ski Safari deluxe – 1 698 CHF / 1497,50€ per person (VAT included):
- Morzine: Hôtel Sporting – double room.
- Châtel: Hôtel Fleur de Neige – privilege room.
- Morgins: Hôtel Helvetia – double room.