Professional photographer Paul Joynson Hicks runs this mind-blowing photography tour that gets you away from the crowds and down into deep untouched Africa.
Far to the west of Tanzania are two great parks, Katavi National Park and Mahale Mountains National Park and your destinations for the week ahead. They are so remote that very few travellers get down here, leaving an untouched wilderness for us to explore and photograph.
How much does the Nomad Tanzania Photographic Safari cost?
The price for this photography tour is $8,250 (based on 2 people sharing a room). A single room can be arranged at a supplement of $1,225 (subject to availability). Tailored dates and itinerary for this trip is avialable if you are a private group. Fixed dates: 16 – 24 January 2013
What you need to know:
- The price for this photography tour is $8,250 (based on 2 people sharing a room). A single room can be arranged at a supplement of $1,225 (subject to availability).
- This is an all inclusive shared set-departure photography safari running from 16-24 January 2013 only, with a maximum of 8 guests.
- This safari starts & ends in Arusha (including transfers from/to Kilimanjaro airport if required)
- 8-night guided safari led by pro photographer Paul Joynson-Hicks and guided by senior Nomad guide/s.
- Overnight at Onsea House is on Full Board basis. Not included: Drinks, laundry, spa and excursions, any gratuities.
- Overnights at Chada Katavi are on Full Board basis. Not included: champagne
- Overnights at Greystoke Mahale are on Full Board basis. Not included: champagne. Included in this 8-night safari: All accommodation, dinner in Arusha and all meals whilst on this safari itinerary; airport transfers, shared safari activities, scheduled domestic flights and airport taxes; all National Park fees, enrollment for Flying Doctors medical evacuation https://amref.org/.
Not included in this 7-night safari:
International air tickets, travel & medical insurance (recommended), Tanzanian visa fees, any gratuities to camps and lodges, items of a personal nature, lost baggage retrieval (in a rare, worst case scenario there can be a fee of up to $200). See above for extras to be paid in non-Nomad camps.
For more information on the Nomad Tanzania photographic Safari please visit: https://www.nomad-tanzania.com/safaris