In 2012, the Cap Camarat line by Jeanneau celebrates its 30th birthday. Thirty years on, the adventure continues with new models and new projects.
Since their launch in 1982, these 5- to 9-metre outboard powerboats have met with remarkable success from a broad cross section of the boating market. 20,000 boats have been delivered in France and Europe – unheard-of success, particularly in this very competitive market sector!
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Cap Camarat line, Jeanneau is organising a series of activities and events in 2012.
- The creation of an internet site to follow the Cap Camarat adventure: www.cap-camarat.fr. This rich and varied website (featuring photos, videos, reports and first-hand accounts) is dedicated to the entire line of Cap Camarat powerboats and their owners, friends and fans.
- The distribution of an informational newsletter. This regular publication will reflect on the highlights of the line to mark its 30th anniversary.
- Organisation of a Mediterranean Powerboat Rally. From May 11th to the 13th, two C.C 8.5 and their crews (composed of press and professionals) will race along the Sardinian, Corsican and European Mediterranean coastlines… to arrive at the famous Cap Camarat.
- Introducing Cap Camarat Days: from May 17th to the 20th, throughout France, Jeanneau dealerships will offer four days of test sails to the general public.
- Cap Star Give-Away: a special drawing open to all participants, from August 17th to the 31st. One lucky couple will win a four-day cruise in the Mediterranean aboard a CC 8.5 (a skipper and lodging in 4-star hotels are included). The drawing will be held during the La Rochelle boat show.