In readiness for life returning to some form of normality and slowly but surely people returning to the office, we’re taking a look at a brand new workplace concept in London’s Belgravia called 25 EP which will make going to work a pleasure and not a chore.
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland have moved into the flexible working sector with 25 EP. It is a brand new workplace concept in the heart of London’s Belgravia, and what makes it so exciting is its ability to seamlessly blend first-class hospitality with flexible office space.
The workspace is located in Eccleston Yards, an urban oasis offering fitness, wellness, dining and creative spaces surrounding a picturesque, sunny courtyard. The community includes food and drink from Wild by Tart, atis, Morena, Jones Family Kitchen and Ole & Steen, with wellbeing offerings from Barry’s Bootcamp, Re:Mind and Hotpod Yoga.
The space has been expertly designed, with the look and feel of a private members club, appealing to professionals seeking the best of both worlds – a fully functional workspace in an excellent location, with unique, fresh features, allowing for equal amounts of work and play.
The interiors combine a classic colour palette of rich, dark paintwork, historical features, deep-set comfy sofas and vintage carpets. In addition to this, there are modern glass office pods, pretty, feature wallpapered walls, contemporary centrepiece lighting and state of the art kitchens with all the mod-cons one would expect, all helping to create an atmosphere of understated elegance.
Offering hot desks, permanent desks and private offices accommodating from 2 to 50 people, 25 EP can host up to 600 members, with all-inclusive memberships tailored to specific working needs.
Some of the benefits to be found at 25 EP:
- Fully equipped plug and play auditorium and eight beautifully designed private meeting rooms (6 of which are complimentary for members to use)
- Fully dog friendly – with a complimentary dog bed and bowl for all new members
- Deskside complimentary daily afternoon tea and coffee trolley service (Which is swapped for complimentary beer and wine on a Thursday and Friday)
- A dedicated housekeeping team who keep the space sanitised to the highest standard, bring fresh filtered water and help with any general issues
- A fully functioning concierge desk is on hand to solve any issue, big or small, from hard to get restaurant table reservations to a broken shoe heel!
- Fully equipped modern kitchens with barista-style coffee machines, filtered water, refrigerators and microwave ovens.
- 24/7 access
- Superfast 1GB internet, with a 1GB backup line
- Events programme for members, their network and the community
How to get to 25 EP
Located minutes from Victoria underground, rail and bus stations, 25 EP is extremely accessible both nationally and internationally, located minutes from Victoria underground, rail and bus stations. From here, it’s only 30 minutes to Gatwick Airport, and with three local tube stations covering four lines, 25 EP is ideally located for all Londoners.
About the 25 EP Team
From the front desk to the management, the team at 25 EP has been pulled from 5* London hotels, including The Savoy, Browns and The Arch London, as well as bringing long-standing experience from the flexible co-working sector. Whether you need a hard-to-get reservation or a fresh, water bowl for your dog, the dedicated, conscientious and discreet concierge team is on hand to help.
The team takes pride in nurturing their community and are genuinely invested in individual members and companies – the space is more than just somewhere to work, and the team goes out of their way to understand member needs and respond to them.
Grosvenor is committed to delivering positive environmental and social impacts in the places they are active, ensuring the wellbeing of their staff, tenants, occupiers, purchasers and the local communities who spend time in and around their assets, and 25 EP is no exception. With every effort going into new initiatives, including reducing waste, maximising recycling and driving down emissions through the smart operation of the building, which is also powered by green energy.
Full details of Grosvenor’s environmental sustainability commitments can be seen here.